Google is one of the most versatile web services in the world. In addition to offering a search engine, the platform also includes an email client, cloud services, apps, maps, media such as books and videos, and more. However, like with many other online services, some specific regions around the world block Google in part or in full. Here’s how to unblock Google with HotBot VPN:
- Step 1: Sign up for HotBot VPN on the device you wish to use to access Google.
- Step 2: Connect to a server in a region where Google is unblocked. You can choose from hundreds.
- Step 3: Enjoy access to services provided by Google.
What services can I access when I unblock Google?
One of the most versatile online tools, Google has a multitude of digital services. Using a VPN to unblock Google helps you to access them all. Services include:
- Gmail: Gmail is Google’s email client. The platform currently has more than one billion active users around the world.
- Maps: This app helps users navigate the streets, find and contact businesses, plan commute times and more.
- Drive: For users who need a cloud storage document to save files online, Google offers their Drive service. Drive connects to their work tools as well, which include Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Google Search: The original service offered by the company was their trademark search engine. HotBot VPN allows you to access search while also keep your activity private and secure.
- Play Services: Using a VPN can also unblock Google’s Play services, allowing users to browse and download apps, access books, watch movies and TV, listen to music, and more.
Which devices can I use to access Google?
Currently, you can use HotBot VPN on Mac and Windows computers, as well as Android and iOS mobile devices. Stay tuned, we’ll be adding more devices soon!
Do you have more questions about how VPNs work? Check out our FAQ guide here.